CNC Lathe Programmer and Set-Up Machinist Needed Full Time – Monday thru Friday
Serious inquiries only
In addition to manufacturing bar pullers for cnc lathes, we are a growing job shop and tooling manufacturer. Accudyne Corporation is located in Englewood Colorado (8 miles south of downtown Denver). We are looking for a highly qualified cnc lathe programmer to handle an increasing volume of orders and grow their career with us. We have a combination of prototype and short run production work. We are a growing job shop and tooling manufacturer in Englewood. We are looking for a highly qualified lathe programmer to handle an increasing volume of orders and help expand our business. We have a combination of prototype and short run production work.
The ideal candidate will be a dependable, self starter and a top performer. Qualifications for the job are as follows:
- Min 5+ yrs exp in programming and set-up CNC Lathes with Fanuc controls
- Programming experience using MasterCam X9
- Problem solving skills and experience for all aspects of machining process
- Ability to set-up jobs without assistance, quickly and accurately and run time optimization.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must have tools
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Programming for CNC Lathe Department
- Set-ups for CNC Lathe Department
- Maintaining production in CNC Lathe Department for operators
- Healthcare supplement after 90 day
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
We have competitive pay based on experience. Top pay for top hand.
Qualified applicants only